Solutions Programs

Is your dog jumping on guests? Begging at the table? Barking at you while you are on the phone? Pulling you all over the place when you go for walks?  Or growling at you when you tell him to move off your chair?

 

You love your dog to pieces and he is great 95% of the time, but the other 5%? ...Yikes!

 

Wouldn't it be great if you could take your dog anywhere you want,  a walk through your neighborhood or around the lake, and not have to constantly scan the environment worrying about what might be around the bend, or across the street that she may react to?

 

There is no such thing as a perfect dog, but image how great it would feel to know that you could stop behavior problems before they get out of control. With the Solutions Programs you will learn the skills to solve your training issues, not just one specific problem but any future problems that may crop up.

 

Solutions Programs focus on resolving existing behavior problems.

All programs are available as In-Home/In-Person Training as well as Remote Video Training formats.

From Feisty to Friendly (F2F) Program

For moderate to sever behavior problems. Behaviors that are motivated by problematic emotional reactions, such as aggression, fear, and anxiety.

 

The F2F Program includes

the following:

Training

  • Assessment & Evaluation

  • 12 Training  Sessions

  • Unlimited Behaviours  OR

  • Personalized Behavior Change Program

 

Bonuses

  • Step by Step Individualized Homework Assignments

  • Information and Resource Handouts

  • Progress Charts

  • Email, Phone and Text support for three years

 

Training Aids

  • 4 Clickers

  • Additional Behaviour SpecificTraining Aids

 

 

Contact for more information

Well Mannered

Dog Program

For mild to moderate behavior problems such as leash manners, cue reliability, greeting behaviors, or bringing a new baby into the household.

 

The Well Mannered Dog Program includes the following:

Training

  • Assessment & Evaluation

  • 6 Training Sessions

  • Up to 6 Behaviors  OR

  • Personalized Behavior Change Program

 

Bonuses

  • Step by Step Personalized Homework Assignments

  • Information and Resource Handouts

  • Progress Charts

  • Email, Phone and Text support for one year

 

Training Aids

 

 

Contact for more information

Little Bit

Program

The Little Bit is the program of choice when you have one or two training challenges that you want to address before they become bigger problems.

 

The Little Bit Program includes the following:

 

 

Training

  • Assessment & Evaluation

  • 3 Training Sessions

  • Up to 3 Behaviors 

 

 

 

Bonuses

  • Step by Step Personalized Homework Assignemnts

  • Information & Resource Handouts

  • Progress Charts

  • Email, Phone, and Text support between sessions

 

Training Aids

  • 2 Clickers

 

Contact for more information

Single Sessions

Most behaviour concerns will take more than a single session to resolve, but sometimes one session is all that is needed. Single sessions can be a good option for

  • Getting started on a single behaviour

  • Getting over a training hump

  • Getting advice on a training plan